MACBOOK JUNKIE’S TWO FINGERS PINCH OPEN & CLOSE SETTING: ON
The Trackpad Two Fingers Pinch Open & Close setting allows you to zoom in and out on photos and web pages. Once enabled, you can pinch two fingers together on the trackpad to zoom out and spread your two fingers apart to zoom in – exactly like you do on the iPhone.
My favorite use for this feature is when I am on a website that uses tiny fonts. I just pinch open to blow it up and then I can read without straining my eyes.
You can see Apple’s video example of Two Fingers Pinch Open & Close by hovering over the Two Fingers Pinch Open & Close option in your Trackpad Preferences Pane.
TO ENABLE TWO FINGERS PINCH OPEN & CLOSE:
2. Click the Two Fingers Pinch Open & Close box so the checkmark appears.
TO DISABLE TWO FINGERS PINCH OPEN & CLOSE:
2. Click the Two Fingers Pinch Open and Close box so the checkmark is removed.
Now that you have established your Two Fingers Pinch Open & Close setting, you can decide if you want to turn on Two Fingers Screen Zoom or adjust any of these other trackpad settings:
- Tracking Speed
- Double-Click Speed
- Scrolling Speed
- One Finger Tap to Click
- One Finger Dragging
- One Finger Drag Lock
- One Finger Secondary Click
- Two Fingers Scroll
- Two Fingers Rotate
- Two Fingers Secondary Tap
- Three Fingers Swipe/Three Fingers Dragging
- Four Fingers Swipe Up/Down for Expose
- Four Fingers Swipe Left/Right to Switch Applications